Tuesday 13 March 2012

Store Profile: Rainbow Splendour

Rainbow Splendour (created by Chloe Nielsen)
At Rainbow Splendour, trees can be pink, mushrooms can be yellow, and pinwheels come in all shades of the rainbow. Rainbow Splendour embellishments reflect my love for colour and are fun additions to any scrapbooking/cardmaking project. I like to design new things regularly and keep my stock fresh for every sale. Don't worry, you'll find the best sellers will reappear at some stage :-) ... nearly every sale will include some 'old favourites' :-). Find out all the Rainbow Splendour information and keep up to date with the latest on the Rainbow Splendour blog: http://rainbowsplendour.blogspot.com.au/
Here is a sample of the products available at Rainbow Splendour:
 

About Chloe: I've been scrapping for 8 years now, although only 'seriously' since my eldest was born 5.5 years ago. Having a baby meant so many photos to scrap and so many moments to record! I describe my style as clean and fairly simple, with clustering and fun embellishments :-). You will find my creations here on my personal blog: http://chloescreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/

 
 Created by Chloe Nielsen
Don't forget to follow us on facebook and you'll keep up to date with sale information and new product sneaks, as well as regular giveaways :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment