Tuesday 27 March 2012

Store Profile: Greatest View

Greatest View - handmade and unique embellishments by Gail Lindner




My aim is to provide you with versatile and interesting embellishments for scrapbooking. This comes from a personal need: I found I had too much patterned paper and not enough embellishments! Some of the products will be handmade, some will be sourced. I can promise you quality and consistency with all Greatest View products. I try to stay current with colour schemes and trends as well as coming up with items to fill gaps within the industry.
 
We have bi-monthly sales on the Greatest View blog with new releases or limited products. They are scheduled for the 1st of April, June, August, October & December. So you can lock these dates into your calendars! You can purchase Greatest View products anytime through the Etsy store.

You'll find my personal blog here: http://gaillindner.typepad.com/after_all_these_years/

And now, a bit about me . . . I am, and always have been a creative person. I've been scrapbooking for over twelve years now and I can't imagine my life without it! I still love it just as much as I did back then as it encompasses everything I love - memories, photos, memorabilia and pretty things :) I'm inspired by my photos and the stories I want to tell. You will rarely find a layout from me without meaningful journaling. I love the idea of my kids (and future grandkids even) reading about my thoughts and experiences through my scrapbooking.

I've been involved in the scrapbooking industry for a loooong time, through magazine publications, manufacturer design teams, working at scrapbook stores and running classes and workshops. Now of course, most of my "free" time is taken up with Greatest View and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Thanks for letting me share a bit about me and my business! Pop on over to the blog and say hello!


No comments:

Post a Comment